pHinnWeb 2, yet another blog for pHinnWeb

pHinnWeb, the Website for info on Finnish electronic music has been in existence since 1996. First it resided as my personal homepage at the server of Tampere University where I was studying at the time. After that, it has had several homes before ending up to its current address, phinnweb.org. pHinnWeb also had a separate blog for my texts and assorted ramblings, the first one at blogspot.com, then at tumblr.com. 

As it seems I'm currently unable to log in to either, I decided to open this new blog, named pHinnWeb 2. It remains to be seen what will be the final purpose of this one, but it will also serve as a backup for pHinnWeb's info and discography pages, so it might be useful to keep this in your bookmarks, too.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Sonic Temple Assassins discography: backup page

Space: 1999 and other Gerry & Sylvia Anderson productions on Finnish TV

Tracer by Antero Alli